FrequentlyFrequently AskedAsked QuestionsQuestions
1. What will happen at ClashCon?
ClashCon attendees will receive a days’ worth of full access to ClashCon. In addition to full access to ClashCon, tickets include food & beverages, epic Clash loot, meet and greets with top Youtubers and Clans, Clash workshops, contests and much, much more!
2. Is there an age limit to attend ClashCon 2015?
You must be over 18 to attend ClashCon. However, anyone can tune into our livestream to watch the event on video. All attendees must be 18 years of age no later than Saturday, October 24th, 2015. Anyone under 18 years of age will be refused entry, no exceptions.
3. Can I bring my infant/toddler to the event?
No one under 18 years old is permitted at the event, even if accompanied by an adult.
4. I need a visa to attend ClashCon 2015. What should I do?
Unfortunately, Supercell cannot provide visas or visa invitations to Finland. We recommend you contact your local travel agency to arrange your trip to Finland. Travel to Finland won’t require visa from most countries. To find out if you need a visa, click here.
5. Does the ticket include accommodations or flights?
The ticket does not include accommodation in or transport to Helsinki. You must arrange accommodations and flights yourself.
6. Can I edit information given when registering?
You can update the information on your order until Friday, October 10, 2015. Just log in to your Eventbrite account, select Tickets from the menu. Locate your tickets and click Manage order. Select Edit, make your changes and remember to press Save before leaving the page. More specific instructions here.
7. Are tickets sold also at the entrance?
Tickets will not be sold at the entrance. Tickets are only available for purchase online on our Eventbrite page.
Get tickets now! Powered by Eventbrite
8. Can I get a refund for my ClashCon ticket?
Unfortunately, ClashCon tickets are non-refundable.
9. Will attendees receive Clash of Clans merchandise?
Yes, all attendees will receive special gifts.
10. Will I be able to take part in a Clash tournament?
All attendees will have a chance to be part of the tournament. Look for more details soon!
11. What time is ClashCon?
ClashCon takes place between 12:00 - 21:00 (Helsinki, Finland UTC/GMT +3 hours). We reserve the right to change the event hours if neccesary.
12. How can I book a hotel?
ClashCon has reserved rooms from local hotels with Clasher friendly deals. To check out the hotels and deals, see accommodations.
13. How do I get to the ClashCon venue in Helsinki?
- Free shuttle bus service will be arranged between Messukeskus and the selected hotels on our accommodations page. You'll just have to show your ticket when you board. More details such as pickup points and schedule will be available later.
- Public transit works well in Helsinki. To reach Messukeskus Helsinki, Expo and Convention Centre from Helsinki city centre, take tram 7A, 7B or 9 or any commuter train. From Pasila station, there is a 300-metre walk to Messukeskus. From the Helsinki-Vantaa airport, the I- and P-trains reach Pasila station in about 30 minutes.
- A taxi from the airport to Messukeskus takes about 15 minutes. All taxis in Helsinki are very reliable.
- Address: Messukuja 2 (Door 4.2), 00521 Helsinki (Google Maps)